Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

Spring time is animal time

After eight months of work I got my first week of vacation, phew. I was lucky since the weather was very good, ideal for patrolling my favourite places outdoors. I took a lot of photos and I want to share them with you. Let’s start with one of my favourite animals, the ring snake.

A big ring snake enjoys the sun.


Under the cut you will find more pictures.

A sailor beetle (cantharis).
Another beetle, but I don't know the name of it.
Camouflage, baby! A common wall lizard. A female I think.
A wild grass frog appears! Actually I expected the water shrew :P
A single brook lamprey. A very special animal, I like it a lot!
Yes, that's all folks. I can't wait to go outdoors again, I still want a proper photo of the water shrew ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen